View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2019, 12:14 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: DC Lantern Corps: public workshop

Thinking more on Salaak, I'm not sure I like Protocol Lantern as-is. Lanterns aren't typically destroyed unexpectedly due to their power shield mechanic, so moving OMs won't be that useful. It is very handy to move unused battery markers (so you could be riskier with rolling defense, as the punishment for failure isn't as severe) but that's pretty off thematically.

What about helping the Lanterns move? Giving free movement to the rest of the GLs would help them share their power shields with each other & any constructs they've created, and it would help them get the most out of Green Construct Shields. And thematically, that seems far more accurate to what I know of Salaak; he's more of a behind-the-scenes leader/planner that directs officers where to go.

PROTOCOL LANTERN
After taking a turn with a Green Lantern you control, you may remove a green Battery Marker from this card to move up to 3 Green Lanterns who have not moved this player turn up to 5 spaces each.