View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2019, 10:40 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Maryland Massive Multiplayer Massive Madness - Feb 9th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_At_Arms View Post
Sorry to have missed this. It sounds like it was great fun as usual. I was out of town but thanks for the invite Dadscaper!
We will run another one in a couple of months. I originally had planned to try and have one every 2 months, but they have turned out to be exhausting to plan and I am not sure why other than I might put too much stress on myself trying to make sure everyone has a good time. I think once a quarter is about the most I can handle at the moment.

I still want to run a SuperHeroscape event using @Grishnakh 's Superhero Buildings and terrain rules. I need to find more vehicles though.