View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2013, 11:34 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: New Superscape Project?

For a while last year I was putting out many, many supers on my supers customs thread. My own Masters Lists are also posted with about 1,000 names of heroes/villains (some in different variations), as a result of last year's Great Supers Card Hunt, where I scoured the site, including C3G and many 'independents,' for everything I wanted to borrow, redo, or etc. But I only got a few comments, although from some of the most prolific people here onsite, probably because I can't make actual cards, but only share the stats and powers in text (Sherman Davies, a local pal, made a few cards for me).

Feel free to use any of the stuff I've posted as raw material, as they are my suggestions for people I wanted to see, who I recently designed, stole, or modified (I always give the original designer credit). And feel free to contact me if you want to discuss anything you see there or get more info on anything I've listed, as my own complete physical files of cards are hard copy only, but I'd be happy to type up any here you'd like to see. They include besides those available here on other lists cards that are no longer available, whose designers have moved on, or I've done myself, or even comissioned from Sherman Davies. It took me about two months almost full time to compile, print out, and list these supers cards I now own as name lists (with points, group affiliations, etc). They includes some stuff from all the lists previously made up onsite here.

As I specialize in teams, you can find in text the entire Legion of Super Heroes, and their opponents The Fatal Five, Teen Titans, Metal Men, some Blackhawks, and many, many more. You can also follow some of my actual games on threads for Battle Reports including Supers, and what I call Pulp Adventure (supers with a max of 200 points each). Its all here onsite. I don't usually toot my own horn, but I want to make you aware of it all, because my stuff is not linked to Balantai's lists, or etc, (only because I am so old school/low tech) and yet are significant lists themselves, including DC, Marvel, and Independent Comics designs for heroes and villains. Enjoy looking at these threads, or using any of it as source material.

Griznakh will probably be posting photos and some commentary on a day long holiday supers game we just played out on Long Island with his amazing skyscrapers and perhaps 40 brand new cards of his own. Eventually I'll grab his cards (currently not listed here) too. Mwahaha!

Last edited by chas; December 23rd, 2013 at 12:08 PM.