View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2017, 02:53 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Arrow Re: TAF's Customs I'M BACK

Good Lord it's been a while. Truth be told I just kind of fizzled out on making Customs. Which is good for the Gallery because I've been planning on uploading my Customs there so the pics won't disappear. For those of you who've looked through my Index, you can see why that could flood the servers. Still, I think I will be reuploading a few Customs at a time over the next few whiles so that they can be on there permanently. As they often say:

At any rate, to be honest the #1 reason I haven't been at it since October is that I haven't really seen any new figures to get the gears spinning in my head (also I've been working a lot on my writing, check it out (shameless plug, check)). But I recently found some new figures on the Pathfinder gallery that revived an old idea in my head, and an old faction that most definitely deserves some love.

Yes, it's the triumphant return of the Nazi Spiders, along with the debut of the equally silly yet viable Communist Scorpions!! The first batch of Reuploads will be the rest of the Nazi Spider faction.

Character Bio: Fat yellow and black, like a bumblebee, is hard to miss on the battlefield. Oberst Superspinne, a member of the Super-Spiders (S.S.) often leads the charge against the Alliance's front lines. He shows no mercy to any creature unworthy of being blessed with eight legs. Other Nazis around him are inspired by his cruelty.

Oberst knows his limits, however. Should the threat of being stepped on for good draw too near, he will turn and run for the hills, often leaving his idealized minions behind to meet their doom. Anyone who puts an end to this vile creature will receive a hero's welcome returning from battle.

Oberst Superspinne is another Nazi Spider hero, although this time a lot less expensive. He's got powerful stats for the price, although 2 life leaves a lot to be desired. However his powers can help make up for it. Superior Race 1 grants nearby Nazis extra attack against weaker figures, especially powerful for the other big Nazi Spider heroes that cost a lot. Having an aura on the front lines is dangerous though, but he can one-time save himself with Literally Spineless, a power that gives him a free Slippery once down to one life. Extremely dangerous but short-lived, you could say that Oberst is a lot like the Nazis themselves.

Character Bio: Arachnids' Republic of Mother Scussia War Journal #1984:

It have been one week since Comrade Braznyy and I were summoned to la-la world of Valhalla. Is not nice place: too warm, not enough vodka, too few stereotypes, and the etcetera. Also there is the business of the warlike. It reminds Comrade Skorpio of the battle for Eastern Arachnid-Europe. Comrade Skorpio boldly carry battle flag of the Mother Scussia back then, and now he does so in the name of freedom here.

Mother Luselene take us into her army. She is like Big Sister: not like those other Valkyire pigs. She tell us how they fight to keep good-water to themselves, and use the summon to make their armies. We scorpions will help Mother Luselene overthrow fat Valkyrie bourgeoisie and make all thing in equals.

Come join this battle my brothers! Let us grab the enemies with our claws--our sickles--and bring down the peoples' hammer with much sting, yes! Their big fire-dragons and giants are no match for the united masses!

~Skorpio

Comrade Skorpio is good for pinning down pesky figures. His Grip and Sting is like a Cyberclaw, although it requires his attack. However, 7 Move makes him a threat that can close distances quickly. On top of that, with Peoples' Rebellion Skorpio gives all other Communists an attack buff against figures that cost 150 or more. The more Communists this faction acquires, the more dangerous this power will be. He could be a great Cyprien counter in the future.

Character Bio: Like an organic tank rumbling across the battlefield, Braznyy often flat-out ignores the fighting around him. He lives only to see the enemy's "best and brightest" brought to their knees. His thick claws deflect weaker attacks, and his stinger is filled to the brim with poison.

Braznyy believes in the peoples' cause so much, it is said that the potency of his sting increases tenfold when he uses it on a capitalist. The People are the muscle, and when the sting comes the punch sure feels like it.

Comrade Braznyy is a good Hero killer. While his Outer Shell limits the wounds he can take from Squaddies, allowing for him to plow past them fearlessly, his Peoples' Poison 14 is the real danger. 5 attack ensures an easy wound, and with enough Communists nearby few will survive the extra wounds inflicted. As it is, though, he'll need more allies before that's really all that useful. We'll see if I can round up enough Scorpions to make a squad for these two.

Well there you have it. Glad to see me back? Who knows when I'll upload the next batch, but for any newcomers, stick around in the next few weeks and check out my reuploaded stuff. You might find one you fancy. Until then...

~TAF

(figures used:
Oberst = Pathfinder Giant Spider
Skorpio = Pathfinder Giant Scorpion
Breznyy = D&D Fiendish Monstrous Scorpion)

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Last edited by TheAverageFan; February 19th, 2017 at 03:44 AM.