View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2007, 01:19 AM

Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker
Nadi's Maps (Goto pg.35) - "New" Maps On The Way

Note: As of 07/09/19, the SHS Codex is no longer being updated, no will I include any future maps into the main thread sorting here. I'm working on possibly having a new Codex put in place with all my map information, but for now, be advised that it is out-dated and no longer accurate.

The Map listing is currently being reworked. I will post links to map files as they are updated and made available in the downloads section. There are A LOT of maps to be added, so it will take some time to complete them all. Keep checking this page for updated links.

Note: The original map images in this post have been deleted when the original SHS site closed down. However, during the restoration process of putting the maps back on here, I have added a lot of those pictures back. To see those pictures of the maps, start at PAGE #35 of this thread and move forward!

Maps are sorted by 'Base Set(s) Required' FIRST, then expansions.

Order of Master Sets (Base Sets)

RotV, SotM, BftU
(Marvel is counted as a 'base set', only if it is not used with other base sets.)

Order of Expansions:

RttFF, VW, TT, FotA, TJ,
(Marvel will be counted as expansion if Base Set is used)

Example: If a map contains 1RotV and 2SotMs set, it will be listed in the 1RotV section. Likewise, if a map contains 1SotM and 3BftU set, it will be listed in the SotM section.

Note: All maps are listed in the downloads section by number of base sets, unless it is used ONLY with BftU as the only base sets. Those builds will be listed in the 'dungeon' section of the downloads area.

SHS Map Codex: A listing of ALL maps, sorted by 'sets', with direct download links. Bookmark this to easily find what you want.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

RotV Base Set Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

SotM Base Set Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

BftU Base Set Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Nadi; October 25th, 2023 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Update Listing