View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2018, 11:49 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Groot (Baby) - Public Playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
It makes sense that Groot would have weak stats but then get into the moment with the Guardians and get a big boost. Either way, 105 is not a problematic value IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Sorry, I had it done. I'll create something in the art department to allow for easier spreading of work if you'd like. I'm used to starting most of these as soon as the thread goes up to be prepared, especially if it's a character I'm a fan of.
It would be nice just to have that organization, as I think Soundwarp was talking about doing more art and japes mentioned a bunch of text updates that needed to get done. Looking good on the larger comic art. I'll take a look for mini pics.

We actually have a thread for Art Assignments. If someone wants to call dibs on something do it there so the rest know. For a long time it's just been Arkham and I and we had a pretty good understanding of who wanted what and it wasn't an issue. Taking the convo there...

and YEA

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.