View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2015, 09:50 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Codex Public Announcements

Hey all, it's that time of the month (two months, rather) again! Myself and the rest of the Codex staff are proud to present the newest edition of the Codex:

Heroscape Codex Vol.2 Issue 7
Download it here

This issue marks our one-year anniversary: on January 1st, 2014, we released our very first issue. I honestly can't believe it's been that long, but it's true.

In my humble opinion, this issue turned out pretty darn well. On page 20 we feature a few short reflections from our staff on the past year of working for the Codex. In addition, we've got a great strategy review on C3V's Mok, written by @Taeblewalker , and a detailed playtest of @Scytale 's Clementine Ford, written by Ixe. More articles include an interesting approach to C3G army-building by @Dysole , a couple of great Fan Fictions by @The Grim Reaper's Friend , and @marrowick 's interview of C3G legend @GreyOwl .

Give it a read! As always, we enjoy your feedback immensely. Give us a holler on Facebook, Twitter, email, or a good old PM to either myself (@El T) or @Ninja Status . Tell us what you liked, what you didn't like, what you'd like to see in March's Codex, anything. We're all ears.

Happy New Year, and keep on 'scaping!

~El T

-- Side Note --
Due to issues with upload permissions (which also caused the delay of this issue's release until late in the day) we have uploaded the Codex to Google Drive rather than the downloads section of Heroscapers.