View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2019, 07:11 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - WAVE 29 - CHRISTMAS IN JULY

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
Awesome guys! Thanks for considering a Masterset. I can only imagine how challenging it is and how much of a time sink it can be. Just know that for us casual players, fun scenarios are a great way to bring the family together.

Transformers and GI Joe would be a great property to explore this with since Marvel and DC have their Mastersets too.
Master sets and scenarios can be two distinct ideas. Sure master sets contain scenarios but scenarios can exist outside that.

If this is something several think would be interested in helping with I have several campaigns in various stages as part is a campaign system I've played through the years. Perhaps I could bring one to the public sector for group work.
By all means, please share your campaigns and scenarios. If I can convince my wife to play, I'll even try to play test if she agrees. I'm slowly acquiring all the Transformers so I can test out the new cards.