View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2015, 09:26 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Mammoth (Breathing Period)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Looking like he'll have about the equivalent of 6 attack with his average base attack and that will look more like 8 or 9 base attack when boosted by 2 attack dice. Adding three or more attack dice would have it start trending back down.

All of which seems fine and thematic to me.

I could see the Shimmer power being worrisome, though.
It will be tricky which is why I gave him the negative aspect of his protection power when she's in play. If he is ok then we can worry about Shimmer when it's her turn. Whatever impact she has will come at a cost for her card.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.