View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2009, 11:45 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Characters from Heroes, as heroes.

Depends on his base stats. In the show, he isn't shown to be an offensive person, but as a counter to those with powers, so I'd say a lower attack of 2, defense 2/3, 3/4 life, type character. As to cost, I'd leave that to those with more experience in the game than myself.

Also came up for ideas for a few other characters.

Ando - Supercharge, once per round can supercharge an adjacent player. That player can use either a special power twice or a special attack twice on their next turn. (Use a marker to signify this - I would simply make the special more powerful, but since they cannot be modified). To offset this and reflect how the character is on the show, very low attack, defense, and health.

Cheerleader - Good squad killer - maybe 2 attack/ 3 defense/ 5 life type. Allow her to heal one wound every time a marker is revealed.

Speedster girl - low attack and health, high defense and movement, with something similar to stealth dodge or spider sense.

Nikki (original) - High attack but lower defense/health.
New Nikki (Freeze powers), low attack/health, but with a d20 destroy figure power, range adjacent only.

Last edited by jschild; February 7th, 2009 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Added characters.