View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2019, 09:51 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ultron Drones - Breathing Period

I know that wasn't your intent here I am not offended at all! I've been really bad at managing this LD. The big part that bothers me is the move to calling them Ultron with a Secret Identity of Drone, I wanted to read the Identity rules and see if it wasn't possible to drop that and just have them be Uncommon Ultrons with no Identity and allow them to be drafted with Event Hero Ultrons.

Also don't love the d20 roll bonding power and would rather have something less complex like OM flexibility. Maybe reveal an OM and move any 2 Ultrons and attack with 1 regardless of who the OM was revealed on.

I am not married to the Drone class but also currently found anything that I prefer to it. Minion is the closest but I still don't love it.