View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2019, 12:44 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Dallas, TX Meetup?! Who is interested?

I've gotten a group of about 10-15 people playing the game monthly on my campus. We've thought about moving to a location off-campus to hold something larger before, but the logistics are difficult to manage with classwork in the mix.

I know that @R˙chean and @Dignan are still somewhat active in this area as well. Every so often they hold a larger tournament than I'm able to, the last of which was on National HeroScape Day this past October. I haven't heard about any plans for this Spring, though I'd imagine that the odds of another event are higher for next National HeroScape Day.