View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2018, 06:54 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Captain America (Sam Wilson) (Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
The only question I have is if the second attack roll can be modified or not. Sam is playing with Star Lord and uses AA for +2 att. die on his first attack, he rolls 3 skulls, is the 2nd attack capped at 3 attack die or does it get boosted by Star-Lord/AA for a potential attack of 5?
My response would be no. The power is meant to just be an extra attack with the number of skulls you rolled and not boosted again. Thematically the attack has already been boosted and it's all in the same motion so it's not like Star-Lord has some supernatural ability to boost again while the shield is in the air. Those boosts to me have always been more of a Hit them now or hit them there type of things that increase the odds of success.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.