View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2017, 02:09 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Preferences for New Fan Fiction II

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I think it would be super cool if you wrote up a story that included heroes from scape, going on a journey through different lands in Valhalla that you could remake into a campaign and actually play it along with the story you wrote. Example, "The adventurers go through a cavern and encounter a couple of trolls and a contingent of goblins". If you make a cool story, then I'm sure you could get help with some of the guys on here to make a scenario that follows along with your story. It would be pretty fun. Along with it being a good read, you could play a scenario along with it. Subplots could be side objectives that may help your heroes beat their enemies easier.
Hmm. That is definitely an idea. I usually don't take the actual game into account, because I'm entirely focused on the story, but it's definitely something I could do. It leaves the story open-ended, and creates opportunities for scenarios, and maybe even customs.

I'll roll it around a bit and see what happens. Thanks for the idea!

~TGRF.
Basically what I'm trying to say here is: You write up some awesome adventure that includes characters from the game, then some of the people on here that are interested could make a cool scenario that follows along with your story. Heroes find treasure in your story, they have a chance to find treasure in a scenario. After its done, it gets made into a sweet pdf and players have a cool story to read and a scenario to play.
Those were my thoughts too. I could send them through several battles, but those battles could be actual scenarios, and the scenarios together could be part of a huge campaign. Something like that.

~TGRF.