View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2010, 09:47 PM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Exclusive Figures Repaints - A How-To Guide to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Could an Admin. please remove the Nerak, Hawethorne and EOV repaints? They're a little obsolete, and seeing a stickied thread out of date just doesn't sit well with me.
I disagree. Just because there are other ways of obtaining them doesn't mean folks who have extras of those other figs should have a thread to tell them how to repaint. And since HS is now a "legacy product" (i refuse to say finished) repainting is our best shot at new figs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by winonavampire View Post
I was hoping to find a Samual Brown guide here. Any idea if someone is planning to do such a thing?

Thanks much!
Without an official figure it is hard to judge the colors of paint to be applied to the miniature. You'll just have to guess by what you can tell from looking at the card and go to town.
+1 Winona, No way Rob! Being partially color-blind myself I refuse to believe that some kind soul out there won't venture a better guess on my behalf.