View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2016, 09:15 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Glyph of Utility: Bolas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Remember to PM all the Heroes when you start up a new thread, I didn't see this one until just now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
GLYPH OF UTILITY: BOLAS
(Movement Prevention, Defense -1)

EQUIPMENT GLYPH
Start the game with 3 black Bolas Markers on this card. Any time an opponent would begin the movement of a figure within 4 clear sight spaces of this figure, you may first roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 10 or higher, place your Bolas Marker on the chosen figure's card. A chosen figure that has your Bolas Marker on its card cannot move and must roll 1 fewer defense die. When the chosen figure receives a wound or is destroyed, remove that black Bola Marker from the game.
I like this version, though I would kind of like to see the markers also go away at the end of the round, just to keep it from getting too out of hand. It should also probably have a size restriction, it would be a little silly for the bolas to lock down Starro or whatever.
I'd go small or medium for sure. I'm fine with either one wound or the end of the round. I don't think it'd be too overpowered if you just have to wait on the one wound, but I could be wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
The Bolas should probably mention Commons/Squads like Kraven's Bolas do. It should either not affect them or just destroy them, because being able to lock down movement for all of an opponent's Commons by hitting one of them with the Bolas is wonky.
I'd like to see it just destroy a squad figure. Good call.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.