View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2010, 01:01 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Life Of A C3G Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Looking good! I would add a line about withdrawing designs that don't generate interest. Also for testing optional rulesets, it may not always be possible on BoV maps, due to the nature of the rules (I'm thinking specifically of the Vehicle Rules, since none of those maps may be big and/or flat enough).
Good points! I think that there will always be some exceptions to the above, especially for optional rules, so I don't think that one's really an issue. I'll add that line about withdrawing (always forget about that).

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
I think it looks good as well.

I think it's important to remember, once we get into creating individual threads, that each unit/rule/whatever is still not "yours": it's a C3G design. So those last bits of each paragraph, "Collaborative changes should be expected"? Those are the most important.
Exactly! As much as I want this to promote individual initiative, the feelings of ownership should be group wide. You're directing the individual project, but it's still a collaborative project.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.