View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2019, 09:45 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Interview questions for how C3V and SoV work in sanctum

The C3G conversation is better left in C3G.

Since DS has no problems with your word choices and since the questions (and apparently criticisms) were invited as part of this thread, then no matter how much I dislike how it’s being asked, it’s really none of my business. I’m happy to stay out of it.

On a personal level, as someone who considers you a friend, I wish I saw half the energy coming from you to uplift those around you and the community at large as I see you devoting to negative criticism and justice-seeking agendas.

As the famed philosopher Daniel Tiger says, “sorry is the first step, then ‘how can I help?’”

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.