View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2018, 12:21 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Chen Tang

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Palm Markers are cool, they really are, but the small/medium restriction keeps it from crippling most armies. Like obviously getting one on Raelin is big, but you still have to keep getting attacks on her if you don't want to let her stick around for 5 rounds. In tournaments where you mostly play 4-7 rounds, Palm Markers can be a bit slow.
Oh, i didn't realize it was only small/medium. That's not nearly as good then. I've been getting ahead of myself when reading units lately haha, gotta read more carefully. Trying to learn all the VC units and all the synergy connections throughout it (and it with the official game) is a bit of a feat, but these books help tremendously.