View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2018, 02:42 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Varkaanan Darkclaws

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I played the Darkclaws (along with a bunch of other Varkaanans) yesterday and these guys got stuff done! Although I misread the card and gave them +1 Atk while they were in Shadows, it only happened like twice anyways so no big deal. Their Dual Chop is the real breadwinner for them, and that's what lets them take out squaddies very very quickly, since most squads can't take attacks of 4 for long. Can't wait to use these guys again soon!

The whole faction was well done though, since the ability to use Wolf Pack to get your whole army going on the first round is very powerful and really makes the whole wolf pack feel like it's going to rip your throat out. Awoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Ive seen these guys at tournaments and they do pretty well.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo