View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2017, 06:17 PM

Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Executioner 616

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimnak View Post
But jeez, all this has really encouraged me to do is not give my opinions on figures anymore on these forums.
If you are ever feeling this way, take a step back, and unwind. I've had my own ideas and opinions I believed in challenged before, and it has left me feeling less than stellar. Regardless of whether you are right or wrong, take a breather, go do something unrelated to Heroscape, or these forums, and come back with a clear head.

I know that this place can sometimes feel hostile, but keep in mind that everyone here has their own opinions, and they will feel just as challenged when those opinions are questioned as you do. It doesn't mean that they don't want you to voice those challenges, it just means that they want you to back them up however you can, before they will simply accept them.

I hope that you can feel that it's still okay to voice your opinion in the future. When something really is broken, it's important to point it out. Even if that opinion isn't accepted by everyone, it draws attention to it, and maybe in the future others will come along and agree with what you pointed out. We all hope that you stick around to enjoy this game with us.