View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2012, 05:20 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Skeletons of Annellintia

Just played a game with 4x Skeletons, Iskra, Rechets (520).

These guys have successfully revived Iskra. I failed to revive at least the first 4 skeletons that were killed, which made my heart leap. But because I had 16 skeletons, in the end things averaged out and I was able to get a suitable number of revives.

That's the thing about the conjectural doubling of the amount of Skeletons you get per card: The more you have, the more likely this average will be reflected. Otherwise things are swingy, and you might be dead in the water because of a few bad revival rolls.

And how do you get more Skeletons? Spend less on your vampire of choice. Enter Iskra.

Otherwise, they play like a nice bread and butter swarm unit. 6 moves a turn is great at the beginning of the game, though it decreases in practicality as the game goes on. A very fun unit overall.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.