View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Vulcanmech Incendiborgs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaBunnySuicide View Post
As the power says in the part that's in bold below it is only 2 space from the attacking figure not how you were suggesting.

Quote:
Flamethrower Special Attack
Range Special. Attack 4.
. . . Choose 2 spaces in a straight line from the attacking Vulcanmech Incendiborg. . . .
That was how I initially interpreted it, but after seeing the pricetag, I began to waver in that interpretation, and thought, "Well, it's possible..." It was just one of those things. You see and read a card a hundred times and then, Wham!, all of a sudden, it hits you weird and you question something you've always known...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I understand the skepticism about the price tag. It might help to think of them like a unique hero with triple attack and 6 life, only they can't suffer more than one wound in any attack, and they start to lose attacks hydra-style after the fourth wound. Do you see how that can be pretty good? While these guys are not quite as potent as the other 180 point large soulborg option that's out there, they are very dangerous.
Oh, after I saw Redundant Systems, that was how I saw them - as basically a 6-man unique squad with some serious hitting and staying power. That definitely justifies their high(er) cost. Again, a pretty damn cool unit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitar View Post
Seriously people, we've had powers like this before...
It was a simple question, man. And for that, I'm out.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-