View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2010, 06:15 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Public Directory

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
I was just suggesting an idea... noone ever listens to me. All I am saying is that this is a group project (I resorted away from the word community, and you know why is you remember the discussion just prior to going "private"), and the actual members of the group that aren't heroes (mainly pointed at Sidekicks, although I have nothing against the Allies there just seems to be an exceeding number of them) might feel a little left out of the project. I definately feel included, but it seems that after things went "private", the Sidekicks' privelages started wandering away.
We are listening to you, that's why we're discussing it with you. If we didn't listen, we'd ignore you. But there's a difference between "listening" and "agreeing". A BIG part of why this group works is the specific dynamics between the various Heroes. They each have their strengths and they all get along (I won't say there aren't disagreements, but we learn to overcome them and focus on the project and not personal whims). It's just not possible to rotate people in and out and maintain that kind of dynamic.

Don't think about what C3G can do for you, think about what you can do for C3G!