View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2019, 06:06 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Beast Man (Breathing Period)

Could we have a list of Ferocious, Savage or Wild UHs?
Looking fun, though.

I can't remember, were there some pics of the Mega Construx figures next to other figures?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
If you go cut out all unique heroes this won't be an issue, but I was wondering if there was any way to change Conan's species? I feel like we have a species changing power somewhere but I don't recall where and if it would even work on a human.
Well, that I can think of, you could:
1) Have your own Werewolf scrape him, turning him into a Lycanthrope (which feels kind of fitting, actually...) - requires attacking your own figure and inflicting at least one wound (which might not be the worst thing for Conan, actually)
2) Have Arnim 'I am Sviss' Zola or Jackal clone him - requires he dies first and you hit the required roll, plus Jackal (who I think has an easier role?) would cause the clone to degrade
3) Blast him with the E-Ray - not cost effective, as the only current reliable way to bring the E-Ray into a battle is 620 point pseudo-hub for a different faction Apocalypse, but you could also do so if you found the E-Ray as a random glyph

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================