View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2014, 06:34 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Donatello - Design Phase

I agree on the glyph thing*. If you want to move forward as is though, we'll just have to put him through the wringer in testing.

*Power Gem will be naaasty on this guy. Cosmic Control Rod, Reality Gem, Time Gem, Makluan Energy Rings, and Probability Manipulator are all worries. I also find Shrinking Ray Gun pretty strong too. He can also act as a counterdraft unit with a few glyphs.

Other than that, he looks solid. Staff Vault and Bo Staff should combine for some fun turns. Disengagement on Gambit has always bugged me because it takes the strategy out of Staff Vault. Glad to see SV reused here.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"