View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2012, 08:04 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Awesome Android: Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I was thinking that, yeah. Do you think it would be too powerful? Basically it could be a pretty good way for any "controlling type" to bond with him in an army, and it could help keep his cost down some while making sure the power is relevant almost every game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I don't think +4 would be too bad at all. It's basically a much weaker version of a bonding power.

Are the verbs "place" and "move" being used correctly in the Gale Force Exhale power? They seem to be used inconsistently ... though I'm guessing this text is built heavily on precedent.
Weak Minded only works for the opponent taking control of him, so it's not a bonding ability at all for his teammates.

I like the write-up Tickle.

Speed Dodge wouldn't be too bad to have him do. For Spidey Sense, he could avoid the attack, but he couldn't use Swingline to swing away since he can only mimic one power. He could leap with DD's Radar Sense or Robin/Harley's Acrobatic Maneuver but that's no big deal. Evasive Strike might be kind of weird vs. a ranged attack, but I think a blast of air could replace the batarang. Kryptonian Defense would be pretty buff for him, as would any 1 shield defense or 1 wound only defense, so Superman could have his hands full for a little while anyway. Ranged attacks against him would be key in many cases as you don't want to give him beefier defense by engaging him if you don't have to.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon