View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2010, 01:40 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Batman (Terry McGinnis) ~~ Design Phase

Great write up Lord Pyre. I have a few questions/comments:
  • For Bat Evasion, does the movement occurs after the dice are rolled or after the attack is resolved?
  • I really like Comlink. It's a very fun ability with a ton of theme for Terry. Have you considered allowing Terry to have the bonus until the end of the round? Thematically, it would show that Bruce was helping him throughout the round. Also, I would consider adding 1 to both Terry's attack and defense.
  • I'm also a big fan of Bat Cloaking. I do find it a bit weird though that Bat Cloaking gives him Stealth Flying without giving him Stealth Flying. (If that makes any sense.) In other words, abilities that would effect Stealth Flying would not effect Terry.
  • I really think he's missing range. From the cartoon, I remember him shooting Bat-a-rangs out of his wrists all the time. It would be a shame if you missed that aspect of him.
All in all, a great first draft. I look forward to seeing this one through.

Last edited by Balantai; October 18th, 2010 at 02:07 PM.