View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2021, 12:51 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

3 of my brothers came out for a mini tournament of rum and bones second tide today. It was a load of fun. We did random crew and hero rolls to see what we would be playing and it was a blast. We swapped the hero characters for each new game. It was a lot of fun trying out a bunch of the characters that we haven’t played before and was a fun challenge. I finished my orc crew of 41 models this last week and am going to knock out the last couple crews I have left to paint along with some smaller mercenary hero boxes. Lots of fun. Hoping to run another little tournament here soon. I’m going to photo shoot all the models I’ve painted for this game. I’ll also put them in to be used as crew figures for Frostgrave ghost archipelago.