View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2020, 03:43 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Got in a couple games of modern zombicide in. I beat the first few scenarios with the minimum amount of survivors without losing any of them. I played one with my nephew and played the others solo. I'm loving my new game cave setup, but it wasn't as rewarding playing them solo so I put them away. I think I'll just catch up on more painting until I can get some games in with some of my brothers later on. Zombicide is fun, but I think I'll enjoy using all the painted models more for when I get to play walking dead call to arms. I've printed out 4 squads of Dark fire designs clone marine figures to use as snowtroopers along with some models I modified for their flamethrower and ion trooper heavy weapons. They look great. I also printed out 6 more squads of the same marine files to use as either phase 1 clonetroopers or phase 2 clonetroopers. I designed heavy troopers out of the existing models to give them a z6, long rifle, mortar trooper, shotgunner, and rocket launcher option. If you run p1 clones out of the marines you can use a z6, long rifle, shotgunner, or rocket launcher as your heavy. If running them as phase 2 clones, you can use a p2 z6 or a mortar trooper. I'll be printing the actual p1's and p2's next. I have plenty of them already but the files are too cool looking to pass up. I also picked up some better looking stormtrooper models from dark fire designs. I have 8 squads of legit stormtroopers already. The heavy weapon add ons and such that I printed from another sculptor look good enough, but these ones look alot more official than those. Less blocky, cooler poses. I'll be adding my own heavy weapons to those files to remake the storm trooper upgrade pack. It'll also be fun to have a bunch of extra stormtroopers to paint up differently. I picked up some files of a bunch of different jedi/sith as well that all printed out nicely. I picked up some tabaxi looking warriors from a sculptor called artisan guild. Those models are fantastic. I think I'll start by making me a complete warband out of them. They look like sabertooth warriors with a persian theme. They'd be great for both frostgrave and ghost archipelago. I'll post a you tube link of how they look.
I've already printed 4 of them and have a bunch more on the que. Such awesome files.