View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2020, 08:38 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Neat that you found some new old minis that scale to Legion. Always nice to find minis that can be used for other games. I have a tone of minis from the Mercs Recon game I kickstarted several years ago that could be used for other games. I has painted up 4 of them to represent my family for The Walking Dead, but haven't had time to paint any more than the dozen or so that I had initially painted after getting them.

300 minis given away and not even a small dentin your collection

I didn't realize there was a 3D painting Legion Facebook page. I'll look for it when I get a chance. Yeah, it's not so much about winning, but the fun and excuse to paint a certain thing.
I finished going through the rest of my boxes of random minis and it ended up being about 500 minis instead of 300. It feels kind of good to get them to someone who will use them more. I ended up giving him a huge load of star wars miniatures, a bunch of dnd minis I dont care for, and a good half of my mage knight and some heroclix. I kept my c3g clix and the mage knight models I liked or painted up. I had started 3d printing some scape models awhile back on my fdm machine but never pulled the supports. I gave them to him as well to either keep or throw out. We both have resin machines now anyway. I got him started with a mini collection so he can play a bunch of different games. What is funny is Ive printed as many figures in the last month or so that I just gave away. Now I have a little shelf space to print and paint figures I want instead of figures I feel the need to repaint.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo