View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2020, 09:36 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: QC3 Winter Chops Contest - Congrats to our QC3CGC: mac12

For further, probably unnecessary clarification, this is sort of a "back-to-the-basics" contest. You can do whatever you want with these minis for the custom. Make a Unique, Uncommon, or Unique Hero using one (or both) figures, or make some sort of squad. We will probably try to run some sort of fancier contest every few contests, like the CHOPS trio, but the heart and soul of the QC3 really is your unbridled creativity. Look at those robo-doggos and let it run wild.

EDIT: Also since I'm sure this will be asked I presume these figures to be a small 3... If anybody actually owns them please do not hesitate to correct me.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN