View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2018, 11:38 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Finally got Mythic Battles: Pantheon to the table this weekend. Really fun and the figures are very nice. It is coming back to Kickstarter soonish and I think it will be huge, since it is supposedly never making it to retail.
Interesting, can I ask where you heard this? I scoured their website for details on this, but alas, nothing. The game looks amazing (I'd love to know your thoughts), especially if one is into mythology, as I am.
It was announced in Kickstarter update #178. I will need to play a few more times to have any useful thoughts.