View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2018, 08:59 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Power Plus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I understand kind of where you're coming from with Concan although I still think you're slightly overvaluing him with PKs. I guess to me when I was comparing him to Atlaga, he lacks range and that's huge in my assessment. Bolt is kind of annoying in any sort of format where you have to play against him, but I don't think it's a strong negative. 7 move Raelin is also nice.

Concan is definitely harder to play well and that's always worth something in a format where you play against it. They're closer than I thought in my original assessment, but Atlaga is still the better figure to me.

~Dysole, who would rather have Romans or dwarves over blades but it's for different reasons and doesn't think it's completely unwinnable. I did beat Orcs blades with my straight blast build two years ago though. ~_^
That last part is definitely true, although I remember there being a certain troll in there as well... I also have quite a bit of respect for straight Blasts. There's a trick to it that you executed well, and I definitely could have played the Blades better that game. I was pretty rusty after 2 years off.