View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2021, 05:47 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Letters From the Front

The adventures of Del, the wild magic sorcerer, have been brought to a close. At least for now. Del started at level 3 - he was level 4, when this thread started - and we wrapped the campaign a few weeks ago, shortly after hitting level 10. In all my years, I'd never put so many hours and levels into a single character!

My brother, the sort-of-forever-DM, was itching to start a new campaign, so we rolled up new characters. Now, instead of a handsome rake of a half elf sorcerer (though he had matured into someone quite serious, by the end of the campaign), I am a curious, distracted, Encyclopedia Brown of a tiefling wizard. Euripides Xavier Parsonage, at your service.

We started in Daggerford, and the role playing in the party was the best it's ever been. We continuing players have gotten better at it (really, *they've* gotten better at it), and we added a new player who brings good RP energy. Demons are at the River Gate, and we're off!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =