View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2019, 05:55 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Casters of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Amen to all this.

I've started listening to it, and I've enjoyed it so far, but I'm excited for when the kinks get worked out and it's a little more methodical. Thanks so much for doing this guys! I'm really excited to see where it goes.
Thanks for listening! These first two episodes were definitely a test-run; the most important thing to us was finally just getting something out. There is a lot more on the technical side than I expected, from recording to editing to hosting. I hope you tune in next time to a new and improved CoV!
I bet! Well, it's awesome of you guys to do it - so thanks for the effort you're putting into it.

BTW, whoever it was that brought up Eltahale during the Frost Giant discussion is my hero. Eltahale is legit.
Haha thanks, I think that was me. IIRC, it was during the Q10 isn’t much better than Frost Giant discussion, right? Eltahale is pretty strictly better than Frost Giant for fulfilling a very similar role.
Yep exactly. So, I guess you're my new hero! Congrats.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog