View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2012, 05:47 AM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Dredd anyone?

I've only read a few stories from other 2000AD stories, so I don't know enough about them to make good cards.

As for your points about th dark judges, here's some feedback.

1. Judge Fear has to open his face-cage thingy and look directly into the eyes of his victim. That's why I think it needs to be targetted instead of an aura power. Also, judge triainng helps against his power, so that would need to be factored in.

2. High def and low life is good and more streamlined, I just wanted the trade off between trying to take them out from range or risk getting in close where thier powers are strongest.

3. Doesn't fit the theme that the dark judges would have to do their own killing, they can use any corpse that's available. It can take some time for regeneration, which I used the d20 for to make it simple. You could try a marker method of some sort. How about limiting their regen for common figures? Then you could draft them with some common squads just for fodder!

4. The teleportation stuff is after the "classic era" stuff I've read, so that's new to me. It could work, and make up for their slow speed, but I'd suggest limiting it with - no glyph placement, X spaces from any enemy figure and can't attack this turn.

5. Something like that sounds fun, and it would only need one power on Death's card.

6. Also excellent. I'd put that on Judge Anderson's card.