View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2007, 10:20 AM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doustin
Like the others, I like the basic idea. The Fate counters will likely need to have how many you start with stated so it doesnt look to be infinite. A point increase does seem to be a good fix. Yes he can insta-kill anyone with a Fate counter but you also have to sacrifice this figure, maybe closer to 200 or so. he'd be really nasty with a back from the dead ability, being a Death type character and all.
Yeah, you have to sacrifice him, but considering a lot of armies have 1 hero at least, I can put a wound on him, disengage, and then slaughter squadies until I get my points worth combined with the soon to be dead hero and the squads I killed and MASS DESTRUCT DEATH BEAM (What I'm calling ...and Reap from now on)! I'll never get why this reaper doesn't have Ghost Walk...

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!