View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2015, 02:44 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
How I'd See It

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATHWALKER 1970 View Post
The only thing I'm not 100% sure about is if it's okay that you choose that Jake IS a height 6, 8 or 10, and then want to move him up terrain and want him to BE CONSIDERED height 25.
The rules lawyering type might oppose, but from a linguistic/logical perspective, it should be possible to BE one thing, and BE CONSIDERED another, at the same time, right!?
Well, Shapeshifting changes his "listed height". However, it works like Climb where Fyorlags can count their height as basically 4 when going up or down but it doesn't change their listed height so I would presume a similar thing here where Jake is treated as counting his height as 25 without changing his listed height.

~Dysole, who may have some ideas for PB and Ice King up in the next day or so