View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2016, 09:00 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Dwindle, i.e. what I've been so busy working on

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Looks cool! You said you developed it, did you use a game engine? What programming languages?

I'm still very new to software development, I have done very basic 2d games with sound and graphics, and a RNG with basic UI just to take input from a user and generate numbers. Only a hobby.
It's built in the Unity game engine and the code is in C#.
That's cool, man. Games are why I got into programming, although it's not what I do now (and I like board games more than video games at this point anyway). I've never written any C# though--I'm mainly a C++ guy.
And I'm the whimp that uses Stencyl... though I could probably write in Haxe and JavaScript isn't that different from Haxe.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps