View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2019, 12:14 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Guardian of the Universe - (breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Still not digging 9 defense. Love the idea of identical cards.
Agreed. Just seems like 8 is a good line to draw in the sand.
Agreed in general, but I don't mind Event Heroes being sandboxes for limit stretchers. That said, these guys are pretty low cost, so I don't mind limiting to 8 defense either.

The 3 Life is a major balancer, though. Auto-wounders will continue to feast on the GL faction (but I'm cool with that being their "thing").

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.