View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2017, 01:48 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Hrognak

He might work well as a filler hero in a Heavy Grut build. While most of your turns will be with Grimnak, he might the random turn once in a while to take a shot at an enemy (and to move his aura). Being ranged probably helps this cheerleader more than anything, because otherwise Nerak fills the filler roll quite nicely since defense is always nice...

I wonder how well this guy would work with Blades. They already have the speed, but more movement is their key advantage.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.