View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2016, 11:50 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Making the RotV figures into Planeswalker heroes and squ

Great!

I was thinking a red/green creature could be summoned by a red or a green planeswalker but I'll need to look at the rules again to see if that interpretation fits within the existing rules or would be a change. (OK, I just took a quick look at the first rulebook and I believe it supports my interpretation - the army card just needs to share a color with the planeswalker or be colorless.)

I am planning on using all figures, not just fantasy figures.

I think we should probably drop special attacks, which may mean some modification of the power is needed.

I would like to make new army cards in the AotP style but I also have no graphic design ability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!