View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2015, 12:42 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Captain Stupdendous' Customs 6/22/15: Zettian Swarmers)

Zettian Swarmers
This is a pretty original bunch. I was about to say that 60 points sounded way to high given their abysmal stats but then I realized that there are 6 of them to a squad (for 10 points a figure). They still won't do much offensively but aren't really meant to. The soulborg heroes are the true fire power of their operation. Cluster is another unprecedented power that can at once cut down on some start zone space limitations (although many will still limit figure count) and set up a sturdy screen to protect your walkers. I really like the dynamic of Emergency power boost and trying to decide how many to burn to keep your walker safe. I can see some real feel-bad moments when you greedily rely on 9 defense to save you from 1 skull and find the infamous walker roll instead.

These guys are have some unique aspects to them that make them a little tricky to judge but I suspect they'll do a good job of showcasing and protecting the walkers in any case.