View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2012, 06:33 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Zangief (Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
A few changes, mostly minor stuff:

- I'd prefer "Bruiser" or something else to "Brawler," since he's a professional and used to one-on-one fights rather than brawls.
- "Grappling" over "Grapple" to match with Apokolyptian Grappling.
- "Double Lariat" over "Spinning Lariat" to more closely match the games.
- Some sort of provision to prevent using Piledriver and Lariat in the same turn, if only to make it more of a choice.
- Not sure if we want him with 5 Life. I don't mind it but it's sort of against our status quo.

But other than fiddly stuff, two thumbs up!
This doesn't even really come into play. Piledriver is already only in affect with a normal attack and Lariat is a special.
Bingo

No problem with the other stuff. I think 5 life seems fitting to the design though considering he has no defensive powers, slow movement, and no synergy to speak of. Plus he's huge!