View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2019, 09:53 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: [Pod 1] UKUSHIA PRIDE (Blazing Firecats) - Design

I really like the idea of attacking them with a Fire/Flama/Lava attack to get more markers - this is a cool mechanic we have not seen yet and adds synergy to a lot of other figures in the game that need help on non-lava maps, including Chandra. How about adding the wording of Heat Absorption to Inflame. Also I suggest the Inflame add "for that turn" to wording as I didn't think we meant it to stack. Also just a fun addition to Extinguish is to add Ice as well as water, but maybe just have remove one marker, as then maybe strategically you might do it once for one figure, but loosing all 3 markers for one figure seems harsh. I know adding ice makes them even more map dependent (on terrain not in AotP), but seems more thematic, or maybe I just want to see them go up against Ice Elementals for fun

Inflame
Start the game with three blaze counters on this army card. Before moving, you may remove a blaze counter to add 2 to this card's move value and 1 to its attack value for that turn. Each time a (figure name) would receive one or more wounds from a source that does not affect figures with the Lava Resistant special power, ignore those wounds and, if possible, place a blaze counter on this army card.

Extinguish
Whenever a (figure name) ends its movement on a water or ice space, remove one blaze counter from this army card.

Lava Resistant
Same as usual.