View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2018, 11:20 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: NHSD Tournament! Hagerstown, Maryland ~11/03/18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstree View Post
Yes, thanks for organizing this! I really loved the space and the way you have the store and the event spaces set up. It'll be even better once you've got the last few touches in place!

It was great meeting everyone. February definitely seems doable for us, but it can be hard to project that far out. I think quarterly is about as frequently as Bunjee and I might make the trip down and back from State College, but it sounded like you may have enough local interest for more frequent events.
Thanks Elstree. I forgot to mention you won and took home the new Valkrill Flagbearer as your trophy with Nakita Agents, 3x Microcorp Agents, and Tarn Viking Warriors. @akden came in 2nd with I believe a Kato Ashigaru build and @bunjee cam in third with a slightly different Ashigaru army. Sadly I did not secure the army sheets after the tournament and they were thrown out.