View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2021, 05:43 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
The Book of Judge Fish

The Book of Judge Fish

C3G 2000AD WAVE 36
FOOL ME TWICE

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit are little fish bowl earrings/necklaces and such you find on Etsy like a savvy shopper.
Here is one such option, but if you look around you can find others, or just use whatever really, it's a fish in a bowl.
The fish accuracy police aren't going to be chasing you down if you use an M&M or something.*

Character Bio -

"I have today passed a law to maintain public order! Deputy Chief Judge Fish will announce it!"

"BLOOP!"

"You have heard the law. The penalty for disobedience is DEATH!" - Chief Judge Cal

Question not the most wise counsel of Judge Fish, for lo, those that do are ever thrust into the very grip of damnation eternal!

Forsooth, this is truly the single most important C3G card in this universe or any other universe known or unknown.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Judge Fish may impart his awesome fishy wisdom onto the Insane figure of your choice.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • As a totally ordinary goldfish, Judge Fish is in fact weak to just about everything found in a miniature wargame about superheroes.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • If you yourself start hearing the majestic words of Judge Fish you should seek medical attention immediately.

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: Soundwarp
  • Second Playtest: IAmBatman
  • Third playtest: Cinderquail
  • Art by Soundwarp SG-1
  • Judge Fish created by John Wagner and Mike McMahon.

*or WILL THEY

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Lord Pyre; April 1st, 2021 at 12:31 PM.