View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2007, 04:03 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
I think the rules are far more simple, intuitive and robust than other wargames (although I only have experience with Warhammer fantasy and 40k). Every time they want to make a new unit, they release a 20 dollar manual. With Heroscape, it's just printed on the card.

Being able to mix and match sets based simply on your whims and taste also set it apart, and make it a bit closer to a game like Magic, but we don't have the problem of sets going completely out of print that a card game like that does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)