View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2007, 10:51 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by southwest ninja
we determine height advantage by the figures head and not the base. it seems kinda silly to give drake height advantage over braxas for one hex when she is still cleary over his head. but that only comes into play if the base level is different. so in essance you need higher base and higher head.
Read this: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=13252.

I've always played with order markers and always will. That's the way the game was designed to be played and it plays just fine. IMO, and no offense to anyone, on reason people don't use the order markers is because they can't deal with the strategy. You're supposed to play three moves ahead, it's up to you to determine the best course of action before the round starts. You lose the guy your next order marker was on, or your opponent got out of range? Oh well, adapt, that's what the game is about. It could happen to either player, and if it happens to you more often, then you know you need to get better at strategy (I know it happens to me more often than I would like).

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13